Welcome to Key of Gee -
Where We Keep You Musically Informed and Entertained.
Key of Gee (KOG) was started in 1989 as a blog to reach and talk to musicians and others involved in the industry. My electronic magazine (E-zine) was informative listing upcoming events, changes and updates in the music industry as well updates on the health and death of Detroit based entertainers.
Over the years, KOG’s involvement in the business of entertainment has garnered the respect of the music community. We report on community events, fund raisers and concerts. We present new artist and music, podcasts and welcome articles and items of interest from others. Our goal is to be a wealth of information to assist the creative/music community.
Key of Gee has branded itself as a credible place to find the info you need. People feel they can be a part of the process. The material is easily accessible and friendly. If you are looking for adult entertainment, Jazz & R&B you can find that in upcoming events. People have also enjoyed reading "Duane Huff presents Musician's Horoscopes" and seeing the lists of birthdays for the month.
We welcome your comments.
1) The Kiss Gerald Bledsoe from the Right Words to Romance
2) The Answer Is You - Phyliss Hyman
3) You Belong to Me - Phil Perry
4) The Invitation - Norman Connors
5) Heaven's Design -- Bobby McFerrin
6) Love Calls -- KEM
7) Nothing Has Ever Felt...-- Rachelle Farrell and Will Downing
8) A Song For You - Donny Hathaway
9) Valentines - Norman Connors featuring Jean Carne and Mike Henderson
10) The night I fell in love - Roger Tucker
11) How do you keep the music playing - James Ingram and Pattie Austin
12) If Only for one night-- Luther Vandross
13) The Look of love Ron Isley and Burt Bacharach
14) Greatest love of all - Whitney Houston.